ARIIMANA. The most beautiful sites of the Moorea Lagoon with a picnic lunch with your feet in the water!
Eco-Excursion Full Day
From 12'500 xpf / 105 eur per person
Easy to Medium difficulty
Meeting time 8 am
Circuit: For this full day, you will have the chance to observe or swim with stingrays and small harmless black tip sharks from the sandbank, a mythical site! But also explore the coral garden between the Motus, in this huge unique natural pool, very stocked with corals and colorful tropical fish.
Enjoy a well-deserved rest, laze around the Motu on the white sandbank ...
At any time, possibility to see sea turtles! In the morning you will take a relaxing break with fresh fruit juice on a white sandbank. Then with your transparent kayak join the sandbank of a Motu for a picnic with your feet in the water! Who has never dreamed of having lunch on a Motu, in the shade of a coconut palm, surrounded by a turquoise blue lagoon and crystal clear waters?
The advantages of this excursion: A complete Eco Excursion, which combines sporting activity, relaxation and picnic lunch with your feet in the water, a must in Moorea! For this excursion, make sure you are in good physical condition as you will have to remember to come back after lunch! By choosing this Eco Excursion, you will come back completely disoriented and full of memories!
If you want to experience a sporting and unique full day, this eco-excursion in stand up paddle and transparent paddle is made for you!
Who has never dreamed of having lunch on a Motu, in the shade of a coconut palm, surrounded by a turquoise blue lagoon and crystal clear waters?
Our Eco Day Trip ... Or how to visit the most beautiful sites of the Moorea Lagoon with the added bonus of a picnic lunch with your feet in the water!
On the lagoon of Moorea, explore at least three different sites, swim with incredible marine animals, take breaks, snorkel, laze around, and enjoy a good picnic the feet in water!
Enjoy a well-deserved rest, laze around the Motu on the white sandbank ... At any time, you can see sea turtles! In the morning you will take a relaxing break with fresh fruit juice on a white sandbank. Then join the sandbank of a Motu for a picnic with your feet in the water!
Equipment Provided / used
Paddle: a double kayak and accessories, a 2-blade paddle, a leash, a life jacket to CE standards.
With the guide: a waterproof bag including a phone, a first aid kit, drinking water, sunscreen not harmful to coral reefs, a marker beacon, submersible slates for identifying fish.
Eco Friendly & Reef Safe
7:45 am: Arrival of participants.
8 am: Welcome.
Arrival and reception. Administrative, distribution and adjustments of equipment, briefing on the course of the outing. Explanations of the safety rules to be observed.
8:30 am: On the way.
On the way for our unforgettable day on the lagoon of Moorea!
On the way to the sandbank where you will swim with stingrays, small black tip reef sharks and blue-rimmed jacks: keep your eyes peeled! Take your chance to see sea turtles pass under your boat or come up from the bottom to breathe on the surface!
Enjoy the unspoiled coral gardens. Have fun watching multicolored tropical fish wake up! Let yourself be transported by this unique turquoise blue ...
Learn from the experience of your guide, who will be happy to share Polynesian culture and the legends of Moorea with you. Let yourself be guided by his educational advice on the protection of our coral reefs. Learn how to limit your impact on the environment.
During the excursion.
- Observe stingrays and small reef sharks from the bottom of your transparent kayak or swim with these incredible and harmless animals from the lagoon of Moorea (We do not feed the animals)
- Admire the sea turtles that come to breathe on the surface
- Explore this huge natural swimming pool in mask and snorkel located between the two motus. Incredible turquoise blue, endless coral formations, tropical fish ... You will be amazed!
- Have fun learning the names of tropical fish with your submersible identification slate! (Provided by MOOREA BLUE PADDLE).
- Take a break on the Motu sandbank. Enjoy a good fresh homemade fruit juice ... Alone in the middle of the lagoon, your feet in a fan, you are free, in the heart of nature ... Breathe .... Smile ... You dreamed ... You did!
- Enjoy a pleasant picnic on a Motu, with your feet in the water, a must in Moorea!
12 noon: Picnic.
The picnic break on Motu beach.
For your lunch with your feet in the water, MOOREA BLUE PADDLE offers a menu including:
- Your choice per person: A lemon chicken or a raw fish in coconut milk.
- A dessert.
- Fresh fruit.
The picnic does not include alcoholic drinks. We will provide you with water or fruit juice for your meal.
1 pm: Rest or snorkeling.
Rest, nap, idleness or, for those who still have energy: snorkeling!
3 pm: Return.
Return to land, thanks and return transfer if booked upstream.
The program and place of departure can be modified according to the weather conditions and the levels of the participants.
The prerequisites for participating
The necessary prerequisites
- We accept beginners for this medium level excursion.
- Knowing how to get into a safe position on the surface even if I am a complete beginner.
- Be at least 5 years old and maximum 65 years old (for those over 65 in good physical shape, please contact us for the conditions of exemption).
- Be in good physical condition, not suffer from heart problems, joints or any medical contraindication to the practice of kayaking activities.
- Due to the restrictions of the manufacturer of our boats, the maximum weight allowed per person on our transparent kayaks is 95kg per person.
See article 4 of our General Conditions of Sale
Do not forget
For my excursion, I do not forget
- My sunglasses (make sure your glasses have a lanyard attached to your neck so they won't be lost in the event of a fall).
- My sunscreen, if possible, not harmful to coral reefs (MOOREA BLUE PADDLE provides you with some if you don't have any).
- PMy water bottle if I have one (MOOREA BLUE PADDLE puts water at your disposal for excursions but I take my water bottle if I have one in order to limit my impact on the environment ).
- A t-shirt or lycra to protect me if necessary
- My small towel and my fins.
Read more: Eco Excursion Kayak Full Day